Downtown Sebring’s Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) provides marketing and financial support for residents and businesses located downtown through several incentive programs. In addition, the downtown is located within an Enterprise Zone, which also provides additional incentives.
For business thinking about starting or relocating to Downtown Sebring, a one-stop center for all the pertinent information is the CRA Office located at 368 S. Commerce Avenue, Sebring, FL 33870. The CRA staff is available to assist businesses with contacts for spaces available, financial assistance made available by various entities, and can guide businesses through the permitting process.
The following grant opportunities have been made possible via the Sebring Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA).
- Grants Overview & Guidelines
- Anchor Tenant Grant Program
- Circle Historic Facade Improvement Program
- Downtown Revitalization Grant Program
- Facade Improvement Grant Program
- Event Marketing & Advertising Grant Program
- Grant Application Checklist
- Grant Application